I feel it’s only right to start my blog off paying homage to those that inspire me. So here are my top ten favorite African-American Bloggers. My #1 blog hands-down has got to be Very Smart Brothas. However, the rest of the blogs on this list are in no particular order.
1. Very Smart Brothas- The Champ and Panama Jackson’s unrelenting wit is unparalleled and you’re sure to get your daily dose of chuckles. ::CAUTION:: Laughing out loud is inevitable, so reading this at work may not be such a good idea.
2. That Good Good Blog – I swear we’re musical soulmates.
3. Black ‘n’ Bougie - Best blog post series EVER.
4. Afro Bella – Fashion and beauty blog classic.
5. So Furious – Kid Fury’s blog and Youtube channel are a guilty pleasure.
6. K is for Kinky – Not only is the blog awesome for natural haircare, you’ll love saying the name.
7. The Urbane Urbanite – An interesting lifestyle blog. Plus, I like him because he’s urban.
8. Your Music My World – Gotta stay fresh on my music.
9. Brothers With No Game - It’s always nice to get a man’s perspective.
10. For Colored Gurls - A great blog that empowers us mocha chics.
So those are my faves. What are YOURS? Do you read any of these on the daily? Let me know.